Convergent is seeking candidates that are capable of leading complex projects across multiple client divisions. Candidates should be well versed in formal project management methodologies and be prepared to monitor and discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the client.
POSTED: November 2015
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary
- Strong project management skills required. Candidate must have managed multiple projects of at least 5 individuals, and demonstrated the ability to coordinate input from multiple areas. PMI certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in finance and accounting operations
- Understanding of financial processes, either related to accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting or management reporting
- Experience working in a project based environment where deliverables are produced in a high-paced, tight-deadline environment
CLIENT SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Successfully manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Ensures high quality work product is provided on engagement
- Exhibits an exhibit in-depth industry knowledge and/or technical expertise
- Resolves project issues with the Company manager on the project
- Reviews (as necessary) key project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Discipline (Management/Accounting/Finance/Accounting Information Systems)
- 4+ years experience
- PMI Certification strongly preferred
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Financial Services experience beneficial